SERVICES and PRICING
AngelTech.US was established to professionally solve computer problems and at the same time to help the poor. No need for you to unplug or drop-off the computer; our professionals will fix your computer on-site or pick it up for off-site repair. Our professional services have a 30-day guarantee. And remember that 50% of our after-tax service fees that we earn from you during our Standard service hours are donated to the poor that you choose to help.
What We Do
AngelTech.US professionals provide technical expertise and support for Apple OS X, Microsoft Windows and open source Unix or Linux operating systems. We fix any PC and Mac* problem on-site or pick up for off-site repair. We also provide one-to-one or group computer usage trainings.
Here is a partial list of services that AngelTech.US professionals have helped many home and business computer users:
- Set up, secure and maintain file and printer sharing, directory, email, web and many other popular servers
- Design and develop business and personal web sites
- Set up home and office wireless networks
- Set up remote access to home and office computers
- Secure home and office network
- Clean virus/spyware/adware/pop-ups
- Install anti-virus/spyware/adware/pop-ups software
- Patch your computer software to avoid future problems
- Assess home and office computer security threats
- Install computer parts and peripherals
- Upgrade hardware and computer operating system (e.g. Window XP, OS X Tiger)
- Recover from crashed hard drives
- Set up data and power backup systems
- Set up file and printer sharing for a group of users
- Establish email accounts and websites for personal and business use
- Train computer owners how to use computer, email and the Internet
Where We Serve
We locate in San Jose and serve primarily the Silicon Valley Area (San Jose, Campbell, Milpitas, Fremont, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Mountain View and other surrounding cities). However, we help customers as far as San Francisco, Dixon and Merced cities and even in different states like Florida and Illinois. Readily available technologies allow us to remotely help customers without physically being there, so even if you live far away from us but like our company mission and need professional computer support services, please contact us now.
Please explore our services and pricing and give us a call today. Many computer users have trusted us for our professional services and commitment to help those in need.
Note: Popular Services are for home computer users only; business computer users please check out the Special Services. Prices maybe changed without any prior notice. All service costs described here do not include the cost of software, hardware or ISP. Prices are for services during Standard service hours only. We can provide software and hardware at additional costs if requested before our arrival. A trip charge of $19 will be applied for any service to home outside of San Jose city but within Santa Clara county or $29 to home outside Santa Clara county. An additional $19 charge will be applied for any pick-up service from your house.